Arjish Kidney Foundation is an initiative of Dr Haresh Dodeja to help patients with kidney disease with the principle of —- giving is the true art of living.
It has been set up on the auspicious occasion of sank rant, on 15th Jan 2012 in the city of thane as the first renal foundation to help patients achieve Dr Dodeja’s vision of providing treatment of kidney disease at the lowest per month cost to the patient.
It has been launched as a private initiative, and is in the process of getting registered as a charity, and will be formally launched as an NGO on world kidney day to work for the benefit of patients with kidney disease
For this, it follows the principle of — Giving is the true art of living.
To become a proud institution with the guiding principle of “giving is the true art of living”, and help prevent kidney disease by education and early diagnosis, providing good affordable healthcare solutions and promoting organ donation as the supreme gift of life.
- Educate the public about risk factors, and early detection strategies to prevent kidney disease
- Providing a platform for early diagnosis and treatment for kidney disease
- Creating awareness about options for end stage kidney disease
- Providing affordable solutions for all treatment options
- Promoting organ donation and creating awareness for the same
- Encouraging all to carry forward the principle of giving as the art of true living
To contact Dr Haresh Dodeja (by appointment)
Arjish Renal Care (Mon – Fri 9- 11 / 4- 7 pm)